I have been away from this place for quite a while. I am returning because I’m quite sure I have myriad things to say; yet the time at which I have amusing thoughts and the time at which I can write never seem to overlap. So I am writing anyway, hoping that something of use will fall out of my head. Maybe not this post, though.
Some adventures from the last few years:
- Completed my Co-Active Coaching training and certification
- Gone on scuba trips to Fiji and Palau
- Successfully made it through pregnancy and childbirth
- Learned that I am rather good with babies
- Been promoted to management at work
- Taken up painting again
- Enrolled in CTI Leadership and completed the first two retreats
- Started wearing socks with curse words on them
My intention is for this blog to become a place for me to post my thoughts on whatever I find intriguing, amusing, delightful, challenging, and strange. The world is full of such things, so I should have no problem finding things to post.